Necromancer Kiting

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Fatality, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Fatality New Member

I tried a forum search that timed out a few times, so I apologize if this has been discussed before (which i'm sure it has)

just returned to the game a few days ago after a 6 year hiatus, and was wondering if anyone could suggest some good zones for a level 85 to solo (no merc preferably) for some decent AA. before my break, I let a friend talk me into leveling to 85, thus losing my sweet spot in Atiiki, so ive mostly been killing rotdogs and snakes in HoT. open to any other options you may have, thanks!
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. Fatality New Member

going to give Loping Plains a try. probably a bit less exp at my current level, but almost surely faster, so it should even out
  4. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I still say the grind at these levels is more engaging in some instanced content like Dead Hills HAs.
  5. Vinjin Lorekeeper

It's a little bit ahead of where you are now but a fantastic spot for kiting at 90+ is the back of Beast's Domain in VoA.
  6. Vinjin Lorekeeper

Another good spot for kiting between 85-90 was The Grounds in HoT on the ramps and courtyards.
  7. Fatality New Member

thanks everyone! I do enjoy HoT when I have time to pay attention. I've been digging Loping Plains the past few days because it's easier with a 15 month old running around so there really isn't a chance of dying. plus I pick up 3 AA in one clearing of the beach so it works out well.
  8. Siddar Augur

Did most of level 85 kiting in Fortress Mechanotus in the upper right pit near the the Meldraths Mansion raid entrance. SoD nothing compared favorably with that in exp per hour basis. UF was a no kiting expansion. HoT had very good experience in missions so I soloed them instead. VoA had many good Kiting spots I preferred Beasts Domain down near the Evantil zone at level 88-92. And Pillars of Alra for 93-95 around the outside of the Arcane tower. Lots of place in RoF as well starting in Shards Landing at level 90.
  9. seber Augur

a lot of the Neco Kite is gone you can thank other dot class that they keep cry ever day dot to much hate they kill the neco so sad ...