Necro Swarm Pet procs???

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Bobokatt07, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Bobokatt07 Journeyman

Good day.
    I am having some issues understanding what has happened to the various Necro swarm AAs, and the respective procs that are supposed to come from that.

The WAKE THE DEAD line, my alt necro is now 120. He has the WTD AA to max for TOL. I have YET TO SEE ONE proc of Spirit Claw. NOT one in HOURS of grinding with a group and using it each time it's up. I have all filters turned off. Am I missing something here?

Also the archers AA... SWARM of DECAY. Again max AA to TOL. The description says the archers are to hit the target with "a dark arrow". Once attacking I see the message "xxxx is impaled by a dark arrow". Damage wise I see the most abysmal like 2003 era damage by these archers that I have ever seen, and yet nothng "spell wise" like a proc. Like a full useage of that AA is 30,000 HP damage total to a level 114 mob in COV EW. Again am I missing something? Some filter I have on?

If am completely off base please let me know.
    Cheers.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. Bobokatt07 Journeyman

Thank you CrazyLarth for your reply.
    I am well aware you need corpses to even use Wake the Dead. I should have specified, that with hour long grinding session, with a cemetary of corpses, and using the AA WTD, I never once saw the PROC which the pets should proc or can proc. At level 120 the WTD AA gives you up to 5 swarm pets, level 119 with a 10% chance that these pets PER HIT can trigger SPIRIT CLAW VIII.

My post was simply to state I have YET to see since reaching 120, the trigger SPIRIT CLAW xxxx from these WTD pets. I have all filters turned off.

I was wondering if any other necros level 120, that have this AA maxed, can see if they see the trigger SPIRIT CLAW every so often at the VERY LEAST when using this AA. If so then somehow my UI is messed up and I don't see it and then it's an issue on my end.

Sorry for the confusion.
  4. Coas Lorekeeper

I noticed earlier tonight that the Spirit Claw proc from WTD pets seems to be either bugged or was removed entirely. The procs were definitely working last I used it 2-ish weeks ago.

Swarm of Decay on the other hand is, and always has been, useless. Hasn't been any point in using that one since it was put in the game.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

your best bet to ask in the server wide class channel for your class.