Necro Spell Blues

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xnao, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Xnao Augur

Coordinating all of us having the same rank of a couple spell lines is making me cry on the inside.

We are being picked on. :(

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, fix our ignite and wound lines!
    Jefferz likes this.
  2. Forcallen Augur

For Ignite XXX line just make the mana portion of the dot the same for all the rks. This prevents us from using the old dot which is what aristo doesnt want but fixes the issues with different rks. So if rk 3 has 404 bonus damage per tic if a mob has mana than make rk 1 and 2 the same, just have the base amount of the dot different for the rks.

Can do the same for pernicous wounds, make the doom part (stacking issues) the same for every rk. Prevents us form using the older dot line but still allows different rks to work with only the base normal damage being different between the rks.
    Jefferz likes this.
  3. Dr Dice Elder

Yes, this really hurts raiding necros. For the last 2 months of VOA I was unable to use my ignite line due to only one necro having his rk3. Rest of us were stuck with rk2
  4. Xnao Augur

Even worse than the stacking issues with current spells, we have a slacker necro in guild who just hit 97.

So the rest of us need to use the voa version so that he can cast that spell.
  5. Jilarak Elder

i agree please fix this..it is very annoying
  6. Noobieguy Augur

Yes please, fixing the stacking issues would be wonderful :)
  7. Xnao Augur

I imagine the community would happily trade the disease dots in exchange for at least ignite being allowed to stack.

That would curb our sustained as well.

Win/win for all!
  8. Forcallen Augur

What about our missing spells? There are 3 or so rk 1 spells not on a vender that I could find.