Necro solo to 115/120

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Nexiviper, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Nexiviper New Member

I’m on a fairly populated server so I’m not sure this will be needed, but for the most part I enjoy playing solo - I’m level 50 so far and having a blast with the class, never played it in the past (played a wizard back in 2001/2 and nothing since)

So far levelling has been great fun, be it aggro kiting or merc tanking - is it viable to level to max in the same way, preferably aggro kiting as it’s great fun, I only ask as some posts say yes and others say it’s miserable slash impossible to enjoy?

I was considering boxing but to be honest, it sounds like a lot of hassle and I’m not sure I fancy it - apart from perhaps a bard pet following with melody

I’m playing with all access so AAs will start rolling in soon which I’m excited for, and to be honest I’m looking forward to exploring and rolling through some old content
  2. Videean Blackhart New Member

Necro's are, IMHO, THE best class for solo play. you may find that kiting isn't as efficient as root rot, especially as you get into zones where mobs are more crowded. Especially after you start racking up AA's, root rot tends to be the favoured way to solo, as most of our AA's focus on stacking DoT's hard and fast!!! With the gear and enough AA's, i can be running constantly with almost no down time to meditate!!! Soloing to max level is entirely feasible, if a little lonely :) one issue to be aware of is that it's getting more common for higher end mobs to summon... the bane of all casters!!!! Just find the mobs that are polite enough to stay put and die like they should!!!