Necro race clickies

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Mithrandyr, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Mithrandyr Augur

I'm starting a necro to add to my alt army and am trying to decide what race. I know race is almost purely cosmetic but I was wondering what interesting race based quests/clickies/abilities are out there (ie troll shammy snare clicky). The drakkin breath weapon debuff has some potential as does the iksar minor ac/regen bonus. Anything else that comes to mind?
  2. Naugrin Augur

I loved iksar demi lich skull cap
    Sinestra likes this.
  3. Naugrin Augur

It's outdated now but still awesome if staying lower level.
  4. ---Xislaben--- Augur

The Demi Lich Skull Cap as Naugrin mentioned was an old classic. Other races can quest it, but it's a lot easier if you start as an Iksaur.
  5. Naugrin Augur

I loved how seldom that was resisted. Tap over time spells always stunk for that but morternum was awesome lol.
  6. Xnao Augur

Dark Elf single charge complete heal clicky. 7500 hp is nothing these days but you may have a use for it.

Can redo the quest and item was tradeable last I knew.
  7. Githy Elder

Loved it - it was the best item out there at the time in my opinion :)

And yes, as a DE necro I spent several days killing to get my faction up...often wondered if I wasn't just better to re-roll as iksar :(

Only thing worth mentioning is that I had a druid on my account for tracking needs (of which there was a fair amount), and I'm not sure how easy it would be without some form of track.