Necro molo.

Discussion in 'Casters' started by ceto, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ceto Elder

Hiya folks,

I want to make a Necro to just molo level to the top and use to explore zones I've never been in, like Dragon Necropolis and various others. Is Necro a good pick for that, will I have a fairly easy time leveling up, or should I go with something else?

Thanks
  2. Brohan07 Journeyman

I can't think of a better class honestly, for what you want to do. You eventually get a decent pet, if you are looking to pet tank (the warrior). Do your quest to get the upgraded merc etc.

You DPS will be fine either with pet tanking/dots or snare dotting where you can. You can FD, gate... summon, rez, many utilities to get out of trouble if you wish. You will have great mana rejen just from your own buffs. You can punt adds, you can use your swarm pet spell (just one as they are linked now) but still can handle adds if you must. If you can make a mage alt and give your pet some weapons and armor or just buy cheap stuff in baz etc, defiant yada yada.
    I still believe the necro if played well, is probably the most versatile class out there still.
  3. ceto Elder

Thanks for the response, I have an 85 Mage to suplly my necro pet with lots of toys, so I'm all set.

Thanks!