Necro Flashblaze line

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Vinjin, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Vinjin Lorekeeper

I posted this in the bug forum but has anyone else noticed the new Flashblaze spell at 108 is on group timer 6 now instead of 5 like the previous two versions of this spell? Which means, it now conflicts with our best swift DoT line, Swift Decay, since it too is on timer 6.

Looking back through the spell data, the lvl 103, 98 and 88 versions were all on timer 5 however, the lvl 93 version was on timer 6.

Intended or an oversight?
  2. Brohg Augur

Swift Sickness 11874 base damage shares timer5 with Swift Venom 9191 base
    Flashblaze 11844 shares timer6 with Swift Deconstruction 9737

These have flipped which timers each set is on from year to year, I presume to make upgrading work out, but they've remained grouped in that fashion for the past 8 years

Swift Lifedraw 9390 has its own timer12
  3. Vinjin Lorekeeper

That's my point. They weren't grouped in the last pair as Flashblaze was on timer 5 while Deconstruction was on timer 6. Same thing at the lvl 98 versions as well.

Now, they are both on timer 6 so it's a change for sure. The question is, is it intentional or an oversight.
  4. Brohg Augur

They've swapped partners, but stayed paired. The two highest damage ones (dis & fire) each shared a timer with the more efficient ones (pois & mag). Last time was Fire with Pois, last time was Dis with Mag. The two highest base damage did not share timer, and don't share timer now.
  5. Siddar Augur