Necro changes, when will they be finished?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Dwimmerlaike, May 26, 2020.

1. Dwimmerlaike Elder

I am just curious when the necro dot changes will be finished. Some dots don't do what they are supposed to, some dots weren't touched. (Oblivion, not all of the swift dots work like they are supposed to for starters.)

Only thing I don't like is the nerfing of the damage of the Swift Dots.

Also, would it be unreasonable to have our dots hit for a direct damage "tick" as soon as the dot lands? This would help us get up to speed with other classes and their parses. Perhaps even a "half tick" as soon as it lands.
  2. Szilent Augur

Jun for the remaining easy consolidates

Jul for lingering harder spells

Aug for balance changes

Oct for -- haha, fully into next expansion development now, hope you like what's there till next summer!
    kizant and Skuz like this.
  3. Ibudin Augur

Swifts, don't need them anymore they fixed that with the recent patch - forget about them.
    At this point, would be nice for them to leave them alone for a while to see how well things are functioning. Necros are getting used to what a mod rod is and that blood magic actually has a use now.
    kizant and Skuz like this.
  4. Moege Augur

It does not matter what changes there is until more than 2 can be in a raid, play another class.

The"fix" is a bandaid that is leaking still
  5. seber Augur

Swifts, don't need them anymore they fixed that with the recent patch - forget about them.
    At this point, would be nice for them to leave them alone for a while to see how well things are functioning. Necros are getting used to what a mod rod is and that blood magic actually has a use now.

I say just remove swift dots all dot class at this point they made a none stack dot no point them any more and really any neco care AA lol..