NDA Lifted .... Pros and Cons please

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Morgoth, Oct 24, 2014.

1. silku Augur

I agree "A customer" cannot always be right. But when a great portion of the player base is saying the same thing, we could say 'The majority of customers can be right.' It almost seems lately like you guys want to sunset EQ and the fastest way to do it is to get people to stop playing.

There is a difference in hearing us, and listening to us. One can hear without ever listening, to quote someone just above me, it seems like you aren't listening to us.
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that EQ and EQII do not share the same type of code or the same type of much beside lore and working for the same bosses.
  3. Ranndom_TheUndead Augur

RoF isnt the beginning of time?
  4. Ranndom_TheUndead Augur

I bet a great portion of workers wish they made 50 dollars an hour, and a great portion of shoppers want 200 dollars of stuff for pennies...Just because a portion of something exists, no matter the size, doesnt mean its correct.
    And from what ive heard, EQ community just goes on rampages everytime a speed bump is introduced into a child friendly neighborhood.
  5. Ranndom_TheUndead Augur

My idea, would be to remove the Curse of Lesson of the Devoted so we dont die within 10 minutes of using it. The outcome never fails, and we all know theres secret dev code that causes foolishness and death >_>
  6. Serriah_Test Augur

Trust me.
    When I deleted Serriah, I instantly regretted it. She was a part of me for 12 years.

I made her in 2002 over the Christmas holidays when I was snowed in and couldn't make it home from college to visit my family. That Christmas and New Years I spent with my guild while we played our new Alts. I was a poor college student, they were mostly military guys who had an internet connection :)

For the most part, I LOVED being a Shadowknight, so she became my main.
    When GoD launched - the worst expansion release EVER - my guild disbanded and I quit. I returned here and there during the 4 expansions of level 70, but never stayed long.

I returned during SoD (mercs brought me back) and leveled to 81, but I couldn't tank very well because SOF made EQ tanking more like a roulette wheel than an actual skill-based thing and I had no access to decent gear. I quit shortly after GoD 2.0 (Underfoot lol)

Then VoA launched and I decided I was going to 2 box. (eventually 3 box).
    I gave the game my best try as a returning player, and all I found was that SoE further went with twitch game play, and I was 3 boxing whack-a-mole instead of making friends and chatting and doing fun things... like I did during Christmas of 2002.

It's not even Everquest anymore. I don't know what this game is, but I know I don't like it.
    Leerah and Wayylon like this.