NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KDEE, Jan 18, 2018.

1. KDEE New Member

Can't seem to find any solution to this error.
    Started today all of a sudden.
    I have verified under management page that my account is still in good standing.
    Where can I go to submit a ticket? Can't log into the game... help.
  2. Raytan Augur

I think you can log in a file a petition at their web site. I think this link will work...

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
  3. tongji New Member

You're not alone. 1 out of 7 accounts is experiencing this issue as well. NBE-1013 if using the patcher, and "requires a valid EQ subscription" error if I bypass the patcher.
  4. Fingerlickin New Member

I am also experiencing the issue. i have been using the account all day, but just switched computers??
  5. Isoquant New Member

I'm getting this error as well. Why?
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

This happened May 18, 2017. Affecting all Daybreak games.
  7. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Yeah this is clobbering my primary account right now.
    Fingerlickin likes this.
  8. Fingerlickin New Member

My free account appears to be working normally from the same computer. Is this an account issue?
  9. Cantdance New Member

one account logs in just fine for me and the other is NBE-1013. same computer different logins. Can we fix this ?
  10. csailor52404 New Member

Not working for me!
  11. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Its 100% sure an account issue. Same computer, internet connection, etc. loads several other accounts. The one I want to raid on, no love.
  12. tongji New Member

Definitely an account issue. 6 other accounts load on laptop / desktop. 1 account will not load on desktop or laptop with the same error, no matter what vessel.
  13. Fingerlickin New Member

Lame.... i was on the account earlier and it was fine. I logged out to switch computers and bzzt fu
  14. Fingerlickin New Member

working now!~!