Fixed Natimbi/Cragbeast Queen instance no longer working on Vaniki

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nixos, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Nixos Apprentice

The Bug:
    As the title implies, the calling of an instance for Natimbi, on Vaniki sadly gives you a lockout when you call the instance from the Agent of Change, after last patch. Prior to last patch the instance worked fine

It gives you the correct replay lockout to begin with, giving you a 30 minutes replay timer. Upon zoning in, however, you immediately get a lockout for Cragbeast Queen for 6 days and 12 hours. This also causes the instance to load up with no Cragbeast Queen spawned in it.

Additional Info:
    Cragbeast Queen has a script too and will despawn after a while, due to a night/day cycle.
    Waiting does not produce any results either.

Testing:
    Since an additional script has been added on this server to this instance, I decided to do further testing:

- Calling the instance on any other server, including test, works just fine. No lockout is gained and Cragbeast Queen is spawned upon entering

- Calling Plane of Fear, another instance that has an achievement script, works just fine. Thus as far as I know the only instance affected is Natimbi/Cragbeast Queen.

Thank you for your time and service as always :) Happy bug-hunting
    Vaivel, Caiburn, Teudayar and 29 others like this.
  2. Sluggfest New Member

Have noticed the same bug. Have not done any testing. Would agree with the findings above.
    Teudayar and Tankkin like this.
  3. Lutey New Member

Can confirm, full lockout period and loot lock just for being in the instance, no kill, no reward, no achievement (at 55).
    Teudayar, Lexind and Tankkin like this.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is currently intended the the Cragbeast Queen is unavailable, but we are working on fixing the issue that caused us to disable the Cragbeast Queen.
  5. Froger Lorekeeper

taking the 10 seconds to post that in vaniki discord when you guys disabled it would have saved many frustrating hours
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It shouldn't even be posted to Discord. It should be a server message if they're disabling functionality impacting your server. You shouldn't need to go to the forums or Discord to learn that they're turning something off unless you want to get a preview of upcoming patch notes.
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.