Nablea the Commonlands Parcel Lady would like a Crate to Stand on

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Allworth, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Allworth Elder

I was talking to Nablea the parcel lady in the Commonlands tunnel. She told me that she feels very uncomfortable and claustrophobic when her customers surround her. Nable told me that she would like a crate to stand on.

She also mentioned that many of her customers who wish to use her parcel services especially gnomes and halflings have a hard time finding her when ogres are surrounding her.

Nablea request that a crate be added to the Commonlands tunnel area so she can stand on it during peak business hours.

She asked me to forward this request to the Norrathian Postal Authority. :)
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Won't completely solve your problem but you could now use commands

/tar Nablea
    /usetar

and it will target her and then open her window
    Lanffear, Nymm, Gnothappening and 6 others like this.
  3. Elabone Augur

Yo, you are the REAL mvp.
    Lilliee and Tweakfour17 like this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Can also F8 then U
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

U is the default key bind for "use centerscreen", if the npc is visible this works, have you confirmed it works then the npc is completely buried in bodies?
  6. Gnothappening Augur

It does feel a little gang rapey around her lol. Bunch of hot sweaty dudes all clustering around her pawing at her.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It doesn't work very reliably. /tar npc and /usetarget like you suggested is definitely the solution.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  8. Catashe Augur

and what are you going to say when people start standing on the box with her? cause you just KNOW people will
  9. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

LOL Allworth, it is definitely difficult to find her in the middle of the mosh pit that often surrounds her. Glad she's advocating for herself.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

I have confirmed that it does not work. You just "use" the closest person.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  11. Calandria New Member

Her twin in the other pick has a much easier life.