My guild merged...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lee81, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Vlorg Augur

no, but you still only had 1 or 2 (maybe 3 tops) guild monopolizing all the current-era content. You also had guild c*ckblocking other guild constantly ( emp Ssra, Coirnav and other PoP gods...)
  2. Sindaiann Augur

Yep and imo that was fun back in the day
  3. Lee81 Augur

I don't equate a lot of choices to a great deal of difficulty. It may be that you have a ton of choices and research to do, but I believe in consolidation and fine-tuning. Tediousness isn't fun.
  4. SyDiko Augur

Yes exactly, and now we have 10 guilds per 2 servers all after the same content. Back in the glory days it was 2-3 guilds per 10+ servers.

Additionally, it took much longer to level back then, and you didnt have as many people trying to dance around the EULA with near game breaking exploits at every turn.
    Lee81 likes this.
  5. Vaclav Augur

New leadership, more flexibility to changing backend stuff (JChan is starting to outdo SKlug's ability these days - and he was a savant)
  6. Lee81 Augur

Yeah, my company went through a similar transition. Our owners are very flexible.
  7. Crystilla Augur

Don't forget Hludwolf here, we don't know how much is JChan's magic fingers and how much is his :)
  8. Vaclav Augur

Holly always seems to give her credit for the TLP exclusive tweaks. Hlud has gotten credit for more widearching stuff from what I've seen.

He is good people though.
  9. Weverley Augur

We say Daybreak=SoE .It's true for the most part but i suspect some people who were with SoE for TLP 1.0 are not working for daybreak so it could be argue that it's not completely the same people that we have now.It would be interesting to see how long the devs have been working for them. Anybody got idea people like Aristo,JChan,Holly,Absor,Prathun, Hudwolf have been working for them.I'm sure i'm forgetting some.My apology for those i forgot.
  10. taliefer Augur

bring on the Zerg guilds. then bring on instancing. then bring on the splinter guilds.
  11. Lee81 Augur

I agree with that.
  12. Dreamcoil Journeyman

Bring on the quadruple Trakanon serverwide.
    sihpa likes this.
  13. Vaclav Augur

If they keep serverwides w/ instancing it should only be for the uninstanced versions IMO.

Although I'd only be bothering with instanced personally - any carrots like that should be on the uninstanced copies.
    Zublak likes this.
  14. Simone Augur

If you are in Legacy of Zek, as your posts seem to imply, then you are in a guild that has agreed with other guilds to participate in the rotation we have going on. So you should probably drop the comments about going all FFA until a time in which your guild decides it will no longer be a part of any rotation.
  15. sihpa Augur

This made me laugh! Good post haha
  16. Machen New Member

They keep the serverwide messages for instancing once the content is all in instances (seeing hourly vox/naggy systemwides from omm's was loads of fun!) I doubt they would remove the messages from the instances in earlier content.
  17. Hendar2 Augur

The serverwides have no utility for instanced content. And I wish there was a way to turn them off when I don't feel like reading them.
  18. Vaclav Augur

They should be gone from there too. Heh.
  19. shik Elder

Hey Charlie Brown,

Maybe you should look at Live, raids require more than just numbers there and you don't need to fight hordes of people for a shot at doing them.
    Rcalielie likes this.
  20. Bandok Augur

I disagree that they have no utility. They let people see which guilds are actually killing stuff at that point.

Having a filter to filter those out isn't an unreasonable request, though. I can agree with that.
    Simone likes this.