Must have raid items in kunark (wiz)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by spoopy, May 30, 2019.

1. Fizon Augur

I'm just going to file you into he same category as flat earthers and anti vax mom.

As for items there are some decent quests to do for gear like the archeology quests but honestly kunark gear sucks for the most part
  2. Blastoff Augur

PoSky island 3+ aside, wizard is king of classic. Mages suck on raids since their pets are nerfed into the ground vs motm. I've literally clocked their epic pets at 5dps some fights. Their nukes may hit about as hard as a wizard but they're also way less efficient...almost 50% iirc. Also they don't have ice based nukes so they have 0 chance vs naggy/ct. Wizard should be winning inny, ct, draco, vox, and naggy at least half the time. If they aren't, it's because they don't know how to rain while in belly caster range. All except inny can be rained on, who can only be hit by magic so necro is out. The only fight I ever lost to necros on was ct. There it was 50/50, necro could win because of fd or if the fight went long enough. Also, if your bards aren't using proper debuffs they're destroying their wizard's damage by up to 40% on some fights.
  3. Blastoff Augur

There are some really nice +MR drops in Kunark, enough to be ignoring 80% of fears by the end of the xpac. Chardok has some easy to obtain stuff too like the Vile Sarnak Brew for your top slot food item.
  4. Gremin Augur

Mana Robe, Concussion Spell, Full Spellbook, Jboots, Staff of Temperate Flux and good understanding of how agro works.