Multibind spell hangs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Travestii, May 15, 2019.

1. Travestii Elder

I posted this earlier in reply to someone else who was chatting about the same issue in the Wizard class forums, and decided to copy it here so that it might be seen by the appropriate person(s), in the hopes that it won't be immediately dismissed as server lag:

Once you start looking at this you'll realize that any of the spells in a multibind can hang up, the longer recast spells are just more noticeable. I see Claw casts hang up frequently also, its refresh is just shorter so it's not as problematic. Although the slow hamsters may have something to do with it, I'm starting to think more and more that the multibind hangup is caused by a failure of the server to recognize that a spell has been cast and is on cooldown, because the multibind simply won't give up trying to cast a particular spell once it hangs. In order to cast at that point, you've got to manually mash a spellbar gem to get past the multibind hangup. EVEN THEN, once you have cast a spell or 2 from the spellbar, if the spell that the multibind was stuck on has not refreshed, your multibind will go directly back to trying to cast that same spell. It will only move past it when the spell in question is refreshed and can be cast again.