Multi-Target UI - How to Re-Open?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Balorf, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Balorf Journeyman

Hey guys,

How do I open the multi-target UI menu? I can't figure it out, I have it on my old toon but I can't get it to come up on my new toon on Phinigel. Please help!

Thanks
  2. Cloudia Augur

Might not be available under that rule set. click the EQ button and check for the option under actions.
  3. Yara_AB Augur

afaik the "Extended Target Window" is not available on the TLP servers because it is a feature of a later expansion.
    I might be wrong though :)
  4. Gialana Augur

It's been a while since I've played on Phinigel, so I'm not positive. But it would make sense for Extended Target to be disabled until a particular expansion unlocks. I believe the default key combo to toggled the extended target window is alt+x. You can also go to Options > Keys > UI to see what the toggle is bound to. It may not be listed if the window is not available on your server.
  5. Gialana Augur

It's been a while since I've played on Phinigel, so I'm not positive. But it would make sense for Extended Target to be disabled until a particular expansion unlocks. I believe the default key combo to toggled the extended target window is alt+x. You can also go to Options > Keys > UI to see what the toggle is bound to. It may not be listed if the window is not available on your server.
  6. Casquette Journeyman

to open extended targets window:
    /xtarget show on
  7. Inictus Elder

On TLP's, the extended target window isn't available until you are level 20.