Moving owned (furniture) items from guild hall

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Endaar, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Endaar Augur

Wasn't sure where best to post this...

I'm an officer of a now-defunct guild with only a few members still playing. The guild hall is decorated, and many of those decorations are mine. I would like to remove only them without touching the stuff I don't own. Of course there's no way I have the inventory space to store hundreds of items, but I don't see a way to "pack" only my own items rather than everything in the guild hall.

Can this be done?

Thanks,
    Endaar
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Get a house. You can store at least 300 items, and place up to 200 more, for a total of 500.
  3. Raccoo Augur

Are you wanting to pack a crate, or just put the items into your inventory to move them? If for a crate, I'm not sure if there is an easy way. But for looking for items to pick up in inventory, you can deselect the show "Unowned."
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You could always click on the items you don't own and select "send to owner" then that would leave only yours in the guild hall to pack up in a crate. "Send to owner" puts stuff in the parcel area. Or do it in reverse and have someone send them to you. The only problem with this method is that although the other player can send them all to you - you would have to move them so you get below the 50 parcel limit before you log. So yeah a house or two from loyalty merchant (those are free rent) would help you put them somewhere.