Move power infused drops to AG/FC static zones

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pikollo, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Pikollo Augur

I've been saying it both ways. The idea of putting it in the group version was an idea to promote grouping there. Keeping people occupied, giving them things to do etc. Upping the drop rate would work in the raid zones as well.

Also part of the component is already in group zones (powersources).
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Regardless I don't see why the drop should change to make it easier to get the items on a single free trade server.
    Brildon and Appren like this.
  3. Ishbu Augur

I cant get past the premise of this thread, that is saying a component that drops off trash mobs in instances you can run repeatedly with no lockout to obtain needs to be more accessible.

Its fully accessible, you just have to go put in some time, quit whining.

If those prices listed earlier are actually what things are selling for, not just listed as by some nut job, then get your butts out there and farm because you could make enough to buy whatever you want in an hour, which makes it one of the easiest/most profitable opportunities Ive seen.
    Brildon and Appren like this.
  4. Xilbuster Journeyman

Agree with others it’s very easy to farm . It’s a mmo find 5 other people or 6 toon w/e and go farm for it .
  5. Mrjon3s Augur

So did they actually increase the power source drop rate or was it just mischief loot being mischief loot. On a regular server you usually kill a named in AG or FC and they drop and item and a random power source. Point being make friends and farm pieces instead of unintentionally getting something nerfed by complaining on the forums.
  6. Pappasalt Augur

Love my name being dragged around when I've said nothing on this thread. Said my piece in eq discord and a dm to ngreth.

But here is your token attention you and your crew so greatly desire