mouse scroll zoom in/out

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xirtket, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Xirtket Augur

Any way to make this so you don't burn out your mouse wheel everytime you lag and want to scroll in and out?

It works great if you're experiencing no graphical lag, but look at a crowd and mouse scrolling takes forever.

Not a huge problem, more of a gnat at a barbeque type thing.
  2. Tearsin Rain Augur

not in terms of the actual mouse itself, but you can use the F9 key to change your camera view to go into 1st person or over-the-shoulder (or several other view angles)
    you can also go to options > keys > camera, and set a couple of predefined camera viewpoints then bind them to a hotkey, to quickly go from one view to another.
  3. Xirtket Augur

Yea, but as habit predicts, I scroll in and out constantly, it just became second nature to scroll out during certain actions, and back in during others.
  4. Stubar Augur

^^^

This, is people ever watched me play they'd get motion sickness.

Scroll out, scroll in....rinse repeat...allll night. Such a bad habbit.
  5. Tegila Augur

but how does it burn out your mouse scroll is what im wodering. i dont scroll much except in chat boxes etc but on websites? i scroll constnatly ratehr than using the slider on teh side of the pages..ive never burned otu a scroll button (though ive burned otu a few clickers heh)
  6. Xirtket Augur

It didn't really burn out my mouse wheel, I was being a bit sarcastic with that part :confused:

Yea, it somehow became a habit lol..