Mounts for the little guys

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eyezing, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Eyezing Lorekeeper

Would love to be able to use a mount in brownie form. I was going to not post this, thinking that it was only starting character models that are allowed to ride mounts, but then I remembered that I can ride mounts in skeleton form. Brownies aren't that odd of a model to be riding a mount... Is this something dev's could look into?
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I think that mount compatibility requires extra work from the animator, unless you would be satisfied with the solution they offered with the classic models.

Personally, I think they should just let the brownie model hang from the jaw of the mount, "chew-toy"-style! :D
    code-zero, Quatr, Kyzvs and 3 others like this.
  3. moogs Augur

Chocolate flavored Nillipuss.
    Quatr likes this.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

This has been one of my quality of life improvement wishes for a long time. Not so much going into a specific form but being able to use illusions on mounts ( I want to be in my embattled minotaur form riding on my chimera mount) . Obviously some would have to be restricted as it would be silly like aspect of the brood riding around on a mount unless it maybe put you in walking form and shrunk you way down to a more reasonable size. I am thinking besides the obvious work put into it there might be some financial drawbacks to doing this since there would be little reason to buy hero's forage stuff any more for a lot of people. Also the reason why skeleton form is allowed on mounts is because its a class illusion would be my guess and its only the class form of skeleton that can ride on a mount. If you try to use an actual skeleton illusion clickie and use a mount it wont let you or at least for the handful that I have. While we are at it merc mounts would be cool.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

A horned creature riding a horned mount? I dunno sounds too horny.
  6. Etha Journeyman

Gnome mounts please.....ride on their shoulders
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain