mount speed bug?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by moogs, Mar 13, 2013.

1. moogs Augur

My druid and my enchanter (separate accounts) have matching mounts from the Marketplace. It's the Armored Planar Ardennes Saddle: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=24169

If you read the description in the Marketplace item's General tab, it says, "This horse will be fast, and if you have another faster mount, it will match speeds with that mount."

My druid has a Bridle of the Viridian Cragslither in the inventory: https://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/rewards.vm?category=eq&section=forsworn
    The description used to say, "This mount is VERY fast." (Most mounts are plain old "fast"). I don't know why the description was removed, but I know for a fact that it used to say this on the LON website.

My enchanter has a Bridle of the Crimson Cragslither, which is exactly the same as the Viridian one but a different color. The description used to say, "This mount is VERY fast." I believe that the two mounts used to be the same speed: 1: Summon Horse: SumCragslither2Fast

Now the Crimson one says 1: Summon Horse: SumCragslither1Fast (slower). Was the speed changed by mistake when the LON website's description was removed? My druid's mount would put a Ferrari to shame, while my enchanter's mount would be huffing and wheezing to catch up to a friggin' Prius!
  2. Kinjeero New Member

I have that problem also, I bought mounts from the SC store. For some reason my cleric, wiz or any caster for that matter will be slower then my ranger and sk. I think the sk aa might be faster? but my ranger can keep up with my sk no prob.
  3. btoman New Member

I have the same problem although when I petitioned it a GM told me the SC mount will
    only be a fast as the previous fastest mount on that characters account. However on my
    other two accounts the SC mounts are faster than any previous mounts and they are
    equal in speed to eachother. So one of my three accounts has the same mount but can't keep up with the others.
    The two I have that work properly keep up with my friends Pally mount just fine.
  4. Geroblue Augur

The topiary lion is fast, but one character with the ornate bridle and another character with the roboboar have slowed down. No idea when they slowed down as it has been over a year since I played those particular characters. I did a /claim for topiary lion for the two with slow mounts and the topiary lions were at their usual fast speed.