QA In Progress Mount Key Ring Slots not purchaseable in Marketplace

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grabatz, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Soory, but i need to necro an old thread. For me the issue still exists!
    Either the bug was never fixed on live servers or it was reintroduced by one of the recent patches or account maintenances.

All characters on my account (lifetime all access) still can't buy Mount Slots in the Marketplace. The only option to buy them is to click the "Buy Slots"-button in the mount keyring itself - but this reduces me to the quantity of 5.
    My Marketplace window in the Services/Slots category still looks like the screenshot Nniki provided on the old (closed) thread.
    Further details can be found in my posts there.

Is there a limit on how may mount slot a character can have? I don't think i reached it though. The character with the most slots on that account is my SHD with 12 mount slots.
    DebonAir, Yinadriel, Enoch and 2 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

On Dec 29, 2019 they have your linked posts marked as "fixed internally"

Then in the Feb 11, 2020 patch they note:

The Mount Key Ring feature is now available to all players starting with Shadows of Luclin. Additional Mount Key Ring Slots are now visible to all players in the Marketplace.

But like your saying they still do not show up on the accounts correctly. I am able to buy 5 at a time by opening the mount keyring feature. There are no additional mount slots shown by going thru the marketplace. 5 are $3.99.

I have F2P characters that did not buy the mount key ring feature or did not buy the expansion that the mount keyring feature came out in and they show 10 slots available on them already and they are able to buy the additional slots - $3.99/5 or $14.99 for 25 in the marketplace.

So it would cost $5 more to buy them 5 at a time.

It should be expandable to 125 slots.

And Mounts purchased (past, current, and future) in the Marketplace will add a slot when added to the ring. So those you don't need to buy more slots.

Legends of Norrath mounts will not create an additional slot to your Mount Key Ring.
    Grabatz likes this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We need to know what server you are on.
  4. Nniki Augur

250 is the current key ring capacity limit as of Janaury 17, 2018.
    Grabatz likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

For Ngreth question:

Tunare and Xegony and Vox.
  6. Nniki Augur

Not the OP, but I am seeing the issue on The Rathe.

Edit: Looks like OP is on Xegony according to the other thread.
  7. Grabatz Lorekeeper

As others already pointed out, it is indeed Xegony / Druzzil Ro.
  8. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Devs, is there any more information we could provide to help get this fixed?