mount blessings blocked?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Drakang Augur

Removed all buffs and I click a mount and I do not get any blessing effects. I know some SK buffs block them but with no buffs on I should get them. Anybody know what setting could be blocking them? They are not on my blocked spell list.
  2. Kravn Augur

SKs dont have anything that blocks the mount buffs as far as I know... most any other click / illusion buff we can even use that conflicts gets overridden by the mount buffs
  3. mackal Augur

Did you block the buff by accident?

I know there is a SHM AA blocks the mount buffs.
  4. Swiss Augur

If you have the swabby patch for gunthak grit it doesn't stack, maybe your mount buff is weaker and being blocked? It should say when you cast what is blocking it.

Make sure you have the right stat mount in the stat box as well in mount key ring.
  5. Drakang Augur

I knew the eyepatch blocked it. But I don't get the buff from any mount when I have buffs on at all. Nothing related to mounts shows up in my blocked buff list.
  6. eqgamer Augur

I'm curious what msg you receive after clicking it.
    GoldenFrog likes this.
  7. Derd Augur

You do have your stat mount in the lower left corner on your mounts page ?
    eqgamer and Endless like this.
  8. Endless Augur

Ya, I do that when I get new mounts with better stats buff. I forget that I have the old mount in the Key Ring mount page as "use this for stats" and everytime I click the new mount, I get the old stats buff and not the new. You probably have a no-stats mount listed as "Use this.."