Mount Blessing Azia

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zealot1340, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Zealot1340 Lorekeeper

I've noticed a handful of people with the Mount Blessing Azia buff from mounts on Aradune server. My understanding is that it is provided by House of Thule pack mounts. I know most of these buffs were removed on TLPs prior to their intended era. Are these supposed to be active still or not?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It seems there are a lot of mounts in the marketplace that also offer Azia. Perhaps those are what others are using? You can scroll down one of the columns on this link to find all the Azia mounts and where they come from.
    http://www.bonzz.com/mounts.htm

For example Blazing Skyrider is in marketplace right now and has Azia
  3. Zealot1340 Lorekeeper

I'm aware of the mounts that provide the buff. My question is whether these buffs are intended to be active on TLP servers (Aradune is currently in Luclin) or not. I'm hesitant to buy one that provides the buff if this is a bug that was simply missed and will be fixed.
  4. GNOME_POWER Augur

This seems to be a remedy for those who bought before the fix.
    If turn off the buff, it won't land until the expansion arrives.
  5. Glooping Elder

I had this land on my trader character, in Luclin expansion.
    Level 1 Erudite Shadow knight in Paineel at the bank with the /claim reward of Verdant Hedgerow Leaf. (House of Thule reward).
    Did not have a cast time on the mount, as if it was on the keyring already even through it was in the main inventory. Tried to get this to happen on a few alts with no luck at all. The buff specifically does state will not become active until XXXXX expansion that we haven't reached yet
  6. Zealot1340 Lorekeeper

Yes I’m curious if this somehow is coded to only apply to SKs and Paladins even though they were disabled for all characters.