most recent raid soloable? brag here

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hingabe, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Gnomeland Augur

Ask this question on the SK / Paladin boards and I'm sure you're going to get better answers. They are on top of this stuff by a large margin.
  2. Nedrom Augur

I solo'd Mata Muram over 20 times last year. Gave away 4-5 orbs per clear for free, was fun!
  3. Tegila Augur

oh? jsut messing around i did 1 of the 3 waves on west jsut fine, wasnt itneresting in completing it though bc i ddint want a lockout so i left it at that, i jstu did the 1 wave as a test run and it was perfectly doable. the other side is nothing so havign an sk on each side would easily be doable, wehther entire thing coudl be solod in the 15minutes, idk, but it can definitely be duod so dont even try to tell me i dont know whawt im talking about

please, tell us what it is about this event (deconstruction) isnt doable at least by only 2 and tell me why you think it absolutely cant be solod. when we did it as a raid we werent filling them so we didnt splitraid it anyway, if you never did it withotu splitting then maybe you're not aware that it doesnt have to be split. yes would have to be extra lucky with the drops to solo it in teh time limit but duo is nothing. 6 4 6 on one side 6+ mobs on teh other. no biggie.
  4. Abazzagorath Augur

Maybe he means your comment that it was never hard. It most definitely was hard pre-nerfs at level 85.
  5. Tegila Augur

lotta things were hard pre-nerfs, tahts why they were nerfed lol. the raid itself at 85 with 40ppl was easily doable though, whether it wsa on the day of launch is beside the point, it was overtuned they fixed it. now still tuned wehre they want it at its not hard in the slightest for its intended audience. the time limit is the hardest part about it for a solo attempt unless you spread your tools out right.
  6. Abazzagorath Augur

I think you're looking at it a bit through rose colored glasses. Were you in another guild at the time? Dark Bane didn't beat it until after HoT had been out a couple of months, so if you were a member back then, you did not kill it at 85 with 40 people.

I do not know of any guild that did it with 40 people at 85, even post nerf, due simply to the lack of dps meaning running out of time.

Now, it wouldn't surprise me if its doable with a few people now though. With the mass inflation of dps and gear, and the fact that I'm pretty sure almost everything in there is decapitatable or headshotable lol.
  7. Shang Augur

You understood what she even wrote? Props man. Props.
  8. Tegila Augur

no db didnt beat it during uf but was more about the previous raids blocking it than the event itself. it was beaten many times with numbers in the 30s with nothing else on farm but ticktock and the first tier of uf so it wasnt a gear change jsut a few levels different. however we've been known to have slackers taht dont hit max level for 6months after an expansion launched so wasnt raid lvl 90 it was more likely raid lvl 87. knowing that we coulddo it with 30s easily at that approximatel evel i know others did it with 40 85s. all beside the point as this thread is about whats doable now. if you met our raidleader and saw his group makeups (yes i know) youd know it wasnt that we had such awesome dps with a few levels on to make it doable if it wasnt at 85, as our dps groups being made right are more fluke than regular practice.the main thing is moreso taht guilds that were doing this during UF were unlikely to not be full, not that they coudlnt do with 40.

anyway notworht arguing over lol, not what the thread's about and if thats what shiftie was trying to argue about in his comment its just as irrelevant to the thread, if he was referring to it being soloable or duoable now...then he's out of the loop i guess
  9. CaRnon Augur

wow and I thought my typing was horrable.
  10. Falos Augur

House of Thule brought a pretty large power boost to the game, the power boost from level 85 to level 90 was huge so seeing Decon at level 90 is nothing like seeing it when it was current.

Also due to the nature of the whirring helicopter blades on one of the decon sides 2 sk's (and certainly not 1 sk) is gonna beat that event in under the time limit. The helicopter willl force the sk to slow back off and stop their dps like every 20 seconds for a few moments.
  11. shiftie Augur

the funny thing is they never saw the event pre nerf, and yet called it easy even when it was hard. Which is basically just speaking about something they have no knowledge of.

If something got nerfed b/c it was too hard it could definitely not be called easy when it was hard otherwise why nerf it?

I mean come on now this isn't rocket surgery.