Most impressive/most difficult EQ accomplishment of all time

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Emphant, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Rouan Augur

For me... one of my former guilds beating Sendaii in two weeks with only a single active warrior.
  2. Iila Augur

He clearly took damage during that fight and didn't earn the Perfect at the end!
    Enkel and Edrick like this.
  3. Malachi Augur

Finding a reason to log on based on content and current game design.
  4. EQvet Elder

First Obtaining a full set of bronze gear on my dwarf warrior by around level 20. Then maxing out at level 60...took so long and that ding was epic (dinged off the otters in cobalt scar and I still remember a GM congratulating me that was in zone). And speaking of epic that comes to mind as well, finishing the druid epic. Memories.
  5. Fendy Augur

Installing an expansion without the need for an emergency patch.
  6. stuermchen Elder

PoFear, original VP and original PoHate .....
  7. Soporific New Member

Fansy the Bard owning whole zones in PvP on the no rules server.
    Seebo Steele and Agrippa like this.
  8. Tharrg Augur

this is a what have you done forum.. not a what you wish would happen forum.. :p
    Geroblue likes this.
  9. Fendy Augur

I was just following the title
    Most impressive/most difficult EQ accomplishment of all time
  10. Edrick Augur

That goes for a lot of software and games. Dark Souls 2 shipped without it's lighting engine and had a day one patch to fix it.
  11. Xanumbik Augur

when i finally stopped derping and falling off the bridges in kelethin and dying. for the game first sleeper kill for me personally first POfear raid completed i could not raid that long anymore even if i wanted to actually i think we had to finally get a tank from intrepid on TP to help us finish it.
  12. Lilura Augur

For individuals I'd say BIC takes the cake. Have they finally removed the raid rules and restrictions? I might do it for shiats and giggles if they do.
  13. Axxius Augur

Say No to forum necromancy.
  14. Taiqwon Augur

Meh who cares if the topic is good.

Mine was a personal accomplishment that won't mean much for most but....

I was the 10th Druid on Bristlebane to finish epic and while camping Faydedar he spawned at 7:30AM......on a Saturday......on Christmas Eve ! So I had to kite him for almost 6 hours over water while folks logged in and we could muster enough of a raid to kill him.

You'll recall that if left alone he'd despawn due to a zone pathing bug so he needed to be kept busy. Dispell breath and sow/lev were both short duration and needed batwings.

It's one of those things that I think back to and go there's no farging way I'd be able to do that now.
    Crystilla, Ferry-Tunare and Enkel like this.
  15. Betenoire Elder

That was f*cking awesome. I have a severe need for Metroid or some Contra atm.
  16. Reval Augur

Being from a different Zek server, I couldn't be a part of it, but Rallos Zek's killing of the sleeper takes the cake.
  17. Dabrixmgp Augur

Triton killing Tunat prenerf.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Taking a back seat to the progression servers?
    code-zero and Nedrom like this.
  19. Naugrin Augur

I think all the first epic completions would have to rank pretty highly.
  20. Nedrom Augur

Uqua (god) and Performer (dodh) and Mayong (dodh) events.