Mortifier's Unity and root breaking

Discussion in 'Casters' started by birdsong_pawn, Nov 19, 2019.

1. birdsong_pawn Augur

The fact that Flesh to Venom breaks root makes Mortifier's Unity a hassle in many situations.

One fix would be to create a Mortifier's Unity Beza that casts Contraside, Shield of Scales, and Shield of Order. (Adding Ashen Skin is probably too much to ask.)

An easier fix would be to set Flesh to Venom to not break root.

I'm not an expert at ForumQuest, so I'm wondering about the best place to post this so that it will be properly ignored considered by the devs.
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I can't find the post among the storm of others, but on the beta forums I did bring up that exact topic (and included other sympathetic nukes such as augments) and a dev who I will not quote lest their words come back to them in shades of mediocrity did say that it would be considered.

Personally I doubt it would be implemented...I just know it would be nice to not have to change out 4 augments and click off three spells whenever I want to root dot. :)
  3. Bludmop New Member

Be nice to fix Scourge of Destiny too, as the magic part and the undead part seem to be way too low damage for what its meant to be. Also Dissident Paroxysm, it can be passively twincast but not with using GoDR ?? :( ANd why even bother with disease dots any more ? or swift dots. And where is my AA refund for the Vollmondnacht focus I put loads of points into which was just moved over to the Blood line ?