Mortal coil

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Roxxanna, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Noticed I didn't get several important aas autogranted after lvl96, including combat stability on my SK, and some dps aas on my zeroes including decap. I just assumed we would get all these to 100 so I didn't check. After buying them,changing to dex augs, and not chain casting taps under mc, I'm having zero issues with 4-5 even con now while using 2-handed, and my zerkers nearly doubled in dps, thanks for the advice.
    Brohg likes this.
  2. Kravn Augur

Biggest thing to understand about leech healing (and in turn swarming) is that your healing is a direct reflection of damage done... IE the more damage you do, the more you heal.

MC alone doesn't add any damage... it gives a small AC boost coupled with large% leech.

For best results, combine Leech (epic2.0 or MC) with Visage of Death. Also, if you have leech going and start getting low, you can hit Lacerating blade for a big heal (big dmg hits) and Dicho is an large insta-cast tap also.

Another thing you can do is click shield flash right as your mob train is about to hit you.. giving you 1 tick of safety net to ensure you get your other abilities off and are positioned correctly to deal with your pull.
    Terminate likes this.