More poorly executed surveys

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roderick, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Roderick Journeyman

I received an e-mail just now, thanking me for returning to Everquest and asking me to fill out a survey. The very first question is:

and one of the response choices is:

The question following this seems to imply that there are item rewards for Gold Membership.

This makes no sense.
  2. Takk Elder

They just ran a promotion that enabled accounts gold over Xmas time, and as a sign on bonus if you signed up for a gold membership during the promo you got your choice of several items.

Judging by your ignorance of this, I'd guess that you have an old account that was turned gold during the holidays that you didn't notice? Not sure why you got the email otherwise.
  3. Leerah Augur

I got one. I thought it was because CS was trying to reconcile my recurring 2 yr gold with my monthly All-Access. But, you're right. It was the worst survey ever. And I do LOTS of surveys! I ended up choosing, "other" for every one of the 4 questions.
  4. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

They are after specific information and your thoughts on it. They don't want nor need a thousand different answers to the same question.