More lost time, no bonus exp and not even an apology posted

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Runes, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Runes Augur

Because they cannot fix the server issue so its no use wishing for something that they cannot fix, so getting something is better than nothing. At least with boosted xp we can grind faster and gain back what was lost in between the crashes. Ya I would vote for quadruple xp why not?
  2. Runes Augur

Thank you Capt obvious, you think I would sub again on Mangler with this shiat going on? My sub runs out in 2 days and I will go Free To Leach until it stops. At least I will get the playtime for what I pay after it runs out and not care anymore.
  3. Rcbauer Augur

Seems like you care :(
  4. Runes Augur

Ya most people do care when they pay for a product or service that does not perform. All that DPG is doing is driving what is their good paying player base to Free to Leach or other games because sure as shiat, people are not going to tolerate paying regular prices just to have their time stolen without any compensation.

After my sub runs out I wont care how often the server crashes because I will be getting what I paid for.
  5. Moforyguy12345 Augur

Kinda weird when a couple guys at p99 can run servers pretty smooth and even hold a vote and split a server in days cuz of overcrowding. Since Mangler is pointless to play on atm, p99 looking pretty tempting with 900 peeps on blue and 1600 on green. Totally flabbergasted at the FTP giveaway.
  6. Court Elder

My point exactly.