More Lockout Timer Bugs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Accipiter, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

I know this has been discussed in the past but this has been hitting me lately and I'd like to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

I'm not a raider. I do DZs for armor drops in a single group. I five box and a friend one boxes. I am continually getting hit with bogus lockout timers. Here's an example:
    1. Start a Hate DZ with my SK on my main PC. At this point I still have a 1D lockout on SolB from the week before.
    2. After an hour or so, decide to switch to my enchanter on the same account. I never left the instance with my SK.
    3. At the end of the Hate instance, I am hit with an additional 6D lockout on Nagafen's Lair on both characters as well as the normal (correct) Hate lockout.
    4. If that isn't bug enough, I find out that my level 5 tunnel mule and level 1 Felewith mule also have lockouts for both Hate and SolB.
    That's just one example. In another case I had a lockout for both characters on a different account for Nagafen's Lair for 12 Days.
    Obviously this has to do with having multiple characters from the same account in an instance. Does anyone have any suggestions for a way around this?
  2. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Lockout timers are account wide. Always have been. The only bug I see is going from a 1 day to a 6 day lockout on SolB after doing Hate.
  3. Febb Augur

Foaming is correct, lockouts extend to all your characters on the same account.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

OK, thanks. Perhaps the SolB lockout is the only bug here but it's bitten me twice on two different accounts.