Not A Bug Monthly DBC can't be claimed...

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wdor, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

On my second account, I just tried to claim my 500 DBC, and the window with membership and Krono opens when the Click Here button is pressed. It happens repeatedly, and with multiple characters on the account. I have tried restarting also without success. Zoning does nothing. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Because the "Click here" button is to renew and if you read the text below the button it says "Not a member? Click here for details!". All accounts go into that state when they are within a few days of renewing (especially paid by Krono). Wait until after your renewal date, the button will say "Claim".
  3. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

It was my renewal date, and I pay by credit card. It has always renewed on that day since I reactivated my account 18 months ago. This is the first time this has happened in that time span. I guess I will wait a few days and see what happens.
  4. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

Also, I was watching the screen when the posted renewal time arrived, and it did switch to Claim. I then hit the button and it went to the Membership window. Every other time I attempted afterwards, it does say Click Here with the message you stated. I am confused now.
  5. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

Thanks for the response. I just reviewed my CC statement, and found that I paid the main account, and didn't do the second account after it like I normally do. Must have slipped my mind. Please close this thread.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore