Monster summoning.... summons regular elemental pets (appearance only)

Discussion in 'Casters' started by DamnataAnimus, Mar 18, 2017.

1. DamnataAnimus Elder

Hello,

I'm not sure if this happening to everyone but it's been happening to myself and at least one other person.

Basically since the last patch, monster summoning has not been working as it should. I've used it before and it would summon a pet that looked like a mob from the zone you are in, and it would change appearance if you zoned. But now, it summoned what for me looked like a regular water elemental pet.

This pet does not use the water pet skills, rather it used the same ones monster summoning pets used. It does not matter what zone you summon it is it looked like a regular water elemental pet. At least one other person had the same problem (I wasn't sure what was going on with it tbh), so I'm now wondering if the same is thing is happening to other mages too.

Just to be clear this is the spell I'm talking about ;
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=1404
  2. Piemastaj Augur

Fairly certain they bugged the monster summoning line with the new patch. It will not allow you to reclaim them either.

I PMed the developers about this. Hopefully this gets fixed.
  3. Megasi Apprentice

I tested this at length earlier I tried every level of monster summoning from 1-6. Lower levels of the spell gave me an earth elemental and higher was water. :(