Monster misson boxing

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Starkiller99, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Starkiller99 New Member

I have tried a few different monster missons and i can not seem to get all the choices on the three toons in the group.
    The leader gets a choice of 6. Then the other two only get the choice of one other monster and its the same on both accounts so, i can only ever get two monsters and never get the ones i want.
    The monster select tab on accounts 2 & 3 dont allow for change.
    Is there a fix or a way around this?
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Which mission?
    What are your choices?
    (i.e. give some more info to recreate)

Back when i did Monster Missions i had no issues whatsoever to box them.
    There could always be some bug involved, but your post is far too vague to make me pick a random MM and try it.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

this has been a bug for some of the monster missions. Basically before you make a choice check all your toons to see if one is locked on one type. Second try getting task with a different toon and see if that works. I have had to drop and request task multiple times with different toons until I could actually make it work. Eventually I have always been able to make it work but some times I am forced to pick a class I did not really want to pick.
  4. Starkiller99 New Member

The latest one i tried was the Halloween one from the puppet in Kithicor. I got a choice of 6 on the quest request toon and only the necro on the other two. This is a ticket hand in task, so if you keep requesting you use up the tickets and then have to go do more missons to get more tickets :(
    The monster misson that was part of the anniversary quests, Giants Giants Giants i think its called was the same and the depths of dark hollow ones as well.
    Years back this was not an issue, but this year since about march i have not been able to do a full monster misson.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. Starkiller99 New Member

Cheers at least i am not going mad, i will report it as a bug and hopefully it may get looked at.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can still do and win the missions with limited choices so don't wait for the ticket to be answered. Especially since these are all seasonal. And that one is a needed part of the skeleton illusion.
  8. Aurastrider Augur

I agree with cat. You can send a ticket in but odds are nothing will be done about it before the event is over. Considering this has been a known bug for some time now and no fix I would not wait for one. Use the advise in the link cat posted and it should be easy money. I ran across that tip over a year ago and it has made doing these so much easier especially with this terrible bug.