Fixed Internally Monolith the Unstoppable in EW bugged attack speed.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Diceyst, Dec 22, 2019.

1. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

"equippable non-weapon item"

Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

But that isn't true because most every named drops equippable non-weapon items.... so that means most named should be bugged and not killable.

Has noone killed a named and had an earring, aug, etc drop??? I have killed 90% of the names and i have had multi augs, earrings, back items, etc drop and it didn't bug the mob.
  3. Jokskilove Palzerker

Just killed Thosgromri Warmgranite and he dropped an earring. First four spawns dropped an axe. Fight went like normal. I did however get a very rude treatment from Laima Ratgur earlier in the night.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

OK, not going to be snarky, because maybe you're just confused.

An equippable, non-weapon, in a hand...so that they melee with fists but with 0 delay....

Has nothing to do with armor. Has nothing to do with augs that don't fit in primary.

We usually talk about "wearing" armor, and "equipping" weapons.
  5. Cloud the Third Augur

Never heard anyone ever say they were wearing a drop... they equip a drop even if it is a mask. I guess you started playing after we stopped calling it equipment. There is gear in this game that isn't equippable so when you say equippable anyone who has been playing this game for 20 years is not going to think exclusively of a primary / secondary item.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody?
  7. Duder Augur

As far as I know, this was resolved and patched. The named were equipping an 1h weapon aug and using it. And weapon augs don't have delays, thus, the monsters had no delay on their attacks.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. German Augur

Correct - this was the augment being in their primary causing a no delay attack.
    Duder likes this.