Monk Twink Gear

Discussion in 'Melee' started by malfurionn, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Ishtass Augur

Actually I hadn't, what armor are you talking about from Kunark?
  2. Khoza Augur

Crescent gear, which drops from Sarnak in Crypt of Dalnir. Monk only, no drop equipment. Crescent Headband, Gi, Arm wraps, Wrist Wraps (rare as all heck!) Fighting Gloves, Pants, and Slippers. Dalnir seems a monk paradise, as it also includes Fighting Batons, Bo Stick, Bamboo Bo Stick, and Adamantite Bo Stick.
  3. Quatr Augur

Well, it would have been a Monk paradise if it hadn't been for all those darned casters. My Iksar Monk tried soloing them when Kunark was new and barely got out alive...
  4. malfurionn Elder

figured i'd ask in this thread rather than start a whole other one but the 1.0 can be done at 1 as long as you it the right way right? And also can the Demon's Fang at the end be 'd?
  5. Ishtass Augur

That gear is worse than lvl 10 defiant gear. Wouldn't consider it a "twink item".
  6. Khoza Augur

Sorry, I hadn't meant that to be a suggestion. (It's a pain in the butt to farm anyway.) I was replying to:

Yeah, definitely no good for twinking. If that looks good to someone, might as well just use Wu's armor for the 5 minutes it lasts.