Monk Epic Final Turn In Question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dapp Diggs, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Dapp Diggs New Member

I'm working on the final turn in for the monk epic. I had the Celestial Fists I got from Lheao in Timorous Deep. I went to the insane version of Kaiaren in TT, turned it in and got it back as he attacked me. I FD'd and went to true version. I turned it in to him and got back Book of Celestial Fists. My other character on another account has the Demon Fangs, which I was going to multiquest. However, before I got there, true Kaiaren despawned.

Am I stuck having to coordinate with another monk to spawn true Kaiaren, can I do the final turn in at the mad Kaiaren or can I respawn the true version some other way?

I've gotten a multitude of answers and was looking for an official answer from someone who has actually done it. I also petitioned but was told that they have a "hands off" policy on quests.

Any help is definitely appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

While not a great solution, you can /testcopy both characters over and try the turnin on fake Kaiaren on test and see if it works there. In theory he shouldn't take any of the items if it's not possible but I wouldn't want to risk it without a trial run in an environment that doesn't matter.
    Stymie and Rondor like this.
  3. Zapanx New Member

You’re fine, you can do the final turnin to mad kaiaren (fangs first then book of celestial fists on your monk) and he will give you your epic 99%.

Ive done quite a few m q’s on the server and had a bunch of different scenarios pop up, this being one of them. You’re should be good.

Edit: I revised my 100% to 99%, because there is a non-zero chance for whatever reason someone has already turned in a book of celestial fists into mad kaiaren in which case turning in the fangs would give your alt the epic. But this is extremely unlikely.
  4. Zapanx New Member

(For others): I’ve also had a scenario pop up where we did the first turnin of celestial fists to mad kaiaren, sane kaiaren popped and another monk did the turnin which despawned sane kaiaren.

In that scenario you just need to turn in your celestial fists book again into mad kaiaren and it will respawn sane kaiaren.