Monk Burns at 110?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by HeatherPurrs, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Belexes ForumQuester

That's because you been getting so many pro tips on monkey business. You have already improved by 5k DPS!
  2. Phrovo1 Augur

Question, what is meant by "grind spam"? Not cycling discs? Why would you not cycle discs again? That's more or less what I expect from random people that contribute even less than a dps merc. There's no real point in comparing "grind spam" since by never popping discs (not even Earthforce), you're doing it wrong anyway.
  3. Thrillho Augur

Was still curious about this, and despite my better judgment I did waste a spell and got Hiatus II. No, Hiatus is not usable after Breather, even if the endurance requirements are met and Hiatus is clicked off. This is just a graphics bug that makes it look like Breather is usable. It's not.

Hiatus is still useless.
    Niskin likes this.
  4. DaciksBB Augur

something that not even Mend can fix...
  5. Savager Augur

Mend isn't even that good ;)
    feeltheburn and DaciksBB like this.
  6. DaciksBB Augur

hey man, it saves me every once in a while
  7. p2aa Augur

Used to work 1 time (you die, use Hiatus, you die, Breather is usable after 1 min 30) and not work after this, to not work anymore at all (you die, use Hiatus, you die, Breather is on cooldown for Hiatus duration 6 min). I haven't seen patch notes on this, but not the first time they would fix something without saying it.