Money and money drops in RoS

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gatts, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Gatts Journeyman

Have not seen any plat looted or any money items looted to be sold at vendors, like trade gems. So far don't think I have made any game money from killing npcs while in RoS at all. Has this not been implemented in the expansion?

Getting lots of collectibles and tradeskill items, I think in place of money items.. cuz definitely been getting lots of those.
  2. Ryanxp Augur

I believe the quests are giving 215pp on completion
  3. Ryanxp Augur

This is a good subject and dives into economics.

I know I'm not the only one complaining about players taking blood for complete, worthless crap: 100k+ on a single collectible item, 250k+ on EoK augs that are marginally better than TBM Heroic Adventure purchasable, and other worthless junk that need a value but are still gouged.

Maybe players will start taking their heads out their now
  4. Gatts Journeyman

I actually mean vendor trash loot and the money that mobs tend to have we usually autoloot when killing them.
    Not seeing anything like this in RoS, and 215pp per task completion isn't enough to keep mercs going for time it usually takes per task. Right now only spending money in RoS have yet to make any back unless i sell collectibles and tradeskill items.
  5. Ryanxp Augur

With your theory: Collectibles = Platinum,
    I'm seeing platinum becoming more the under sourced commodity, pricing will tilt, and precious collectibles will inflate (I'm assuming to around 500k) while common collectibles will depreciate (I'm assuming to around 20p).

Whereas precious gem augments will increase, as seen with EoK (I'm assuming to around 1M).