Modest suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Underbrush, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Underbrush Elder

Was shopping tonight in the bazaar and the following 3 suggestions came to mind.
    1. Allow for saving of queries. If you want to keep a look out for Augmentations, usable by a class, priced over 20000 but under 100000. Or if you are looking for a specific potion, collection, piece of armor.
    2. Allow us to filter augmentations on type, the bazaar is full of the ornament augmentations, if we could filter them or search based on type it would help remove the clutter.
    3. Larger capacity traders satchels, and the best way to handle is a upgrade, turn in the bag and a set amount of coin or an object you buy for the larger bag. Can't sell the old one and once we can upgrade them we won't want them.
    4. Bonus suggestion, could the properties of the teleportation guild hall gems list the destination, maybe even where in zone you land?
    beryon likes this.
  2. Blacksun Elder

and move the "Find" button up closer to the form inputs! I can probably do this by modifying my UI, but I haven't worked through it yet.

I think I asked for saved queries about 2 years ago, never heard back. Other things I requested were saved form fields and autocomplete, live updates to query results, and being able to filter on other item properties. They implemented some of the item property filters, such as search by hp.

Another thing that would be cool is a constraint on the selected item property, so that you could search for all items with HP > 1000, for example.

Also, being able to search by tribute value would be nice.

Having more than one baz search window open would be nice too. This may solve the problem with saved queries, at least to some extent.
    Underbrush likes this.
  3. beryon Augur

We really, really, really need a way to exclude Hero's Forge stuff from searches.
    Leerah likes this.
  4. Hatsee Augur

Agreed, they just flood out any other search results.

Even putting a req level 1 on them might make it easier to sort through them, if it's easier than adding new search parameters in the bazaar screen.
  5. Trajet D'Or Augur

Sort by any stat, most commonly AC, HP or Mana.
  6. Pizacatto - CT Augur

I was hoping for some Swiftian tongue in cheek style satire. I was let down :(
    Leerah likes this.
  7. Xnao Augur

It would be nice to exclude cultural augs as well.
  8. Leerah Augur

I have /feedbacked exclusion of augs many times.