mod rods

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ursule, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Ursule New Member

I am on Mangler server and have had this problem twice so far. I am unable to aquire a modulation rod summoned by mages to restore your mana. I keep getting the message "Duplicate Lore Items are not Allowed" even when i do not have one in my inventory, bank or house/yard area. I have talked to a few people on this server who say they are also having the same issue. It would be appreciated if this could be looked into.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

have the mage LINK the item to you and you do a search in your inventory for the item.
  3. Knifen Augur

I used to place one in the GH till I learned you could parcel it to yourself so you never had to get mod rods again. Check your dragons horde is open and do search, hopefully you can find it that way?
  4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Our guild uses them to decorate the guild hall - they make cool lights or wavy, sparkly things. Because its lore it works the same way as putting in it your parcel and my parcels are always full :)

But he could even have it in someone else's house and would get that message
    Knifen likes this.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

GH wont show in item search, zone in and sort the owner column to see if you accidentally placed one. Also, the rods are lore group so you get that message even if you have another type already, if you can't find the exact one that is being summoned. If it persists after logging out for 15 minutes, you have a corresponding one somewhere in real estate, only way they don't poof.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok this is going to freak you out. Thank me later and here is a thumb to the nose for that one guy that says I never post anything helpful

Go to the gate in the lobby that leads to the neighborhood

Click the gate and then click the "my items" button at the top

Now you will have a listing of every neighborhood you have an item in.

Zone into each one, go to the eye/spring. click "my items" again

Now you will have a listing of every property you have an item in. Even if you are not the owner or co owner.

This will show if it is in your guild hall or someone else's guild hall also.

Then go to that plot or house and look at the items in it to see your item(s)

Much easier than searching all over kingdom come and dealing with search's that won't work unless you own the guild hall or whatever. I have found a few items that I have no memory of ever placing in friend's guild halls and houses lol
    Stymie likes this.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Ive had rods get placed in the guild hall and I know I never did that. My theory is that if someone casts rod nearby and its on your cursor when you log out there is a chance it gets placed.