MM HH not collecting

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CatsPaws, Jun 29, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have an issue on 2 of my characters where a couple of the collects for The Castle Mistmore Collection /Ach will not apply. These characters were able to finish the collects for Nagafin Lair with no problem and a couple others in MM ( Vampire trapping and Daylight).

It seems on both characters the ones giving the problem are part of Reluctant Recruits and Timeless Fashion. It varies which items in each.

I click the item and get the message that I have already finished collecting this item

But the little box does not get checked.

I have tried the following:
    petition (nothing they can do)
    Had another character who has them all link the ach but clicking on it does not do anything
    Linked it from the problem characters to another
    Checked and unchecked all the boxes at the top
    Zoned and did all that checking/unchecking again
    Ran file verification.
    Tried to claim collect item in different zone
    Went and got all new collects in case they were old (had the same problem last year so was hoping it cleared up)

Since this is player to player forum I am hoping another player may have a fix or even just an idea since the issue is beyond DPG support.
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

This is going to sound stupid, but a weird thing I've run into on Thornblade is that my zoning achievements don't always come through. However, anytime I zone into North Kaladim, the missing ones come through. It's an easy thing to try if nothing else, but still weird.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This started in last years Hardcore Heritige so I have zoned a few times since then;) .

Super thanks to Catspaws for fixing this for me....oh wait that is me! I found mention of a fix tucked way way in the deep dark web and it worked.
  4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Into North Kaladim though? I'm not suggesting you zone, I'm literally saying that North Kaladim seems to be special somehow with missing achievements. If you already solved it that's great though.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah North Kaladim, I missed the distinction there. Like many of us I read to fast for comprehension. I would have tried that and will keep it in mind since it would be easier, Thanks!!!
  6. Stymie Pendragon

Out of curiosity, what was the fix? It may help others in the future without having to go to the deep dark scary interwebs.:)
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sure, I will see if I can explain it.

Each of the items I was trying to collect would show up as red meaning I had already collected it. You know when you right click a collectable to see if its green (not collected) or red (collected)

But in my /ach the box next to that item would not be checked.

If I clicked the shiney then it would say I already collected it and of course would not let me collect it again.

Found a post that said to get your hands on the other items in the set that you had already collected and just click on them one after the other

I had a bunch in my Deep Cavern case so I did that. Just clicked anyone that was listed in that set. For some reason it checked the missing boxes AND it took the shiney out of inventory.

Worked on both characters.

So for some reason the collects were sending the wrong signal and I guess that bumps it. It does not have to be the full set to do the clicks again, I think one character had 2 or 3 of the others and the other character had 5 or 6.
    Stymie, Velisaris_MS and Skuz like this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

OK, that's a new one to me.

I wonder if it has anything to do with them making the collectibles attunable last year, or whenever it was.
  9. Stymie Pendragon

Thank you for the explanation.

I would have never thought to fix your problem doing the things you did. I'm glad you got it sorted out.
  10. Grove Augur

I found that just waiting (a long time) allowed the click.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, the issue started last year so I guess that would qualify as a long time.;)
    Stymie likes this.