Missing Store Items

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rastus, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Rastus New Member

I have been trying for 2 months to get the AA cap increase , Task add ,and Spell rank Items back in the market . These Items are A Must for free accounts . Why do they keep disappearing . I know I spend Station cash for them = real money . How about putting them back and keeping them there . Thx Rastus
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They have been gone since last October. I have not noticed them returning then leaving again, they have just been gone. Not sure how your trying to get them back in the market? Is there a bug report you filed we could sound in on or ?
  3. Rastus New Member

I have been doing feedbacks and bug reports
  4. Prathun Developer

These Marketplace items have been re-added. They can be found in the Services/General
    category.
    It may take up to a few hours before the Marketplace on Live refreshes with the latest data.
    Thank you for letting us know!

Edit: The items are showing on the Live Marketplace now.
    DebonAir and Yinla like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you Prath! How about the LON decks that we were getting in store and as an option on monthly claim?
    Or should I just shut up and not ask for more :D
    Prathun likes this.
  6. Feznik Elder

Wow people actually buy the 100 aa cap increase unlocke:eek:
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

PS the decks disappeared around Sept 2. this year
    Prathun likes this.
  8. Prathun Developer

The most recent LoN Prize Packs did fall off of the store at the end of the day on Sept 2nd.
    The next set in the rotation has been added and will also appear as a monthly claim option for All Access members.

As above, it may take up to a few hours before the Marketplace on Live refreshes with the latest data.
    Thanks again. :)

Edit: These Marketplace changes / additions appear to be Live now.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you so much for the fast response! Although these things are not as big of an issue as other things in the game it means the world that it was acknowledged :) and fixed! I saw the AA and Rank II in the marketplace just now. Thanks!

PS uh, hmmm, since I had to claim my $5 without a deck available (to see if there was a deck available) any solution? Ok Ok now I really am pushing it! Lov Ya Man!
  10. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Mmmyeah someone needs to block the names Rastus and Liza. Things got fixed in the marketplace. I should have made a ftp account and made that name across all the servers and forgot about it. Anyway the should be no using of the names of the Holy Trinity of Advertising. No Rastus, no Uncle Ben and no Aunt Jemima. Lock and nuke this thread as soon as possible.