Missing PoP Spells

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Klang, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Machen New Member

There is an undocumented fix in the works. Instead of providing these spells, they will put new and improved versions into the game as a quest reward during OoW. This should go live on Phippy in approximately 8 months. Please be patient in the meanwhile!
  2. StellarShot New Member

WTB Official word on this....
  3. StellarShot New Member

Nothing? Really??? Cant just say, "woops sorry guys, we removed some NPCs thinking we'd keep out of era stuff away from people, but there was some in era stuff there too... our bad, fix inc soon promise"?

Any response would be welcome DB~
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

It is fairly ridiculous that this was brought to DB's attention over 2 weeks ago, is up to 6 pages, and nothing.
  5. Glokta New Member

The sad irony is...

When something out of era is identified or needs a nerf, those threads get a Dev response and near-immediate fixes.

We've identified something missing - that is in era - critical to our classes - and the response is...nil.

I have a PM from Prathun where he stated that he looked into this for hours...and couldn't figure it out. Some of us have spent a mere 5 minutes on this and have enough info to make an intelligent assessment of what went wrong.

Prathun - you wanted a ticket - we did that. You wanted source info - we did that.

We did our part, please do yours.

Edit:
    Forgot to add - the people in this thread did their part too. That ticket Baldur submitted has the most upvotes of any bug on that tracker.
  6. Notafel Journeyman

7. Healbro Elder

Another day another lack of Supernal Remedy on my spell bar

At least they've acknowledged it and are looking into it now :)
  8. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Ngreth responded on the dgcissuetracker entry.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1384

"This has been fixed internally and awaits a patch, possibly a hotfix.
    Spells that are part of the turn in quests are only available on the vendor when Omens of War opens. Some spells that can be created via tradeskills will be delayed for 6 months past the expansion when they can be created via tradeskills. Other Planes of powers spells, including the ones listed here, are available immediately. Some other late addition spells are available when they came into the game."

This means, no the spells (other spells and vendor bought spells) aren't in game yet until the next patch or if they can hotfix them in. Thanks for working on this Ngreth!
    Glokta and PathToEternity like this.
  9. Hypnotica New Member

Any idea how difficult it is to play as an enchanter in PoP without the ability to mez things?

Slow, root park, and do garbage for DPS.

Thx~ How long has PoP been open again?
  10. Healbro Elder

Or you could.. You know.. Charm a mob that does 2x the damage of an entire group.
  11. Kiani Augur

Enchanters can mezz things.
    LOL, I'm sorry but enchanters are about the last class I feel sorry for right now. Maybe you have a spell missing, but you can still mezz stuff in PoP and charm mobs for better DPS than the rest of the group put together. Not to mention the charmed mob has 4* the hp of any tank and can tank or off tank.
  12. Senji Journeyman

13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I have a feeling this has to be a joke... But enchanters get three single messes in PoP. Apathy (caps at 62), Sleep (caps at 65), and Bliss (caps at 68).

Bliss is the only mez that goes high enough to work on Rathe Councilmen.

Apathy is a rather irrelevant spell unless you can't get any Spectral Parchments. Still though this should be fixed.
  14. Glokta New Member

Thank you Ngreth!
  15. Jarith Lorekeeper

So... now that the last place LockJaw is in PoP, did they still not fix Saryrn's Scream of Pain? Went to check on Phinny and didn't see it available either unless I missed something.