Missing Plat

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dravenfirer, Dec 12, 2023.

1. dravenfirer New Member

I am missing 15 million plat after patch. Logged i out this morning for update when I logged back in after I am now missing 15 million in Plat.
    Alyxi, Cassiera and SIstah like this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

And when you petitioned over it...
  3. dravenfirer New Member

Waiting on response. but also posted here as it seems its a bug or something.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hope you get it back soon. :)
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

can pp show up in item overflow? check parcel on missing pp?
  6. dravenfirer New Member

I just checked Over flow and Parcels and not there. But Thank you
  7. Cassiera MOAR DoTs

Were you messing around with personas?
  8. SIstah New Member

Same here. Lost 6M. And when logging in after patch, toon was set on an alternate persona instead of the main I logged out on. Checked shared bank, parcels, alts, overflow, etc. No response to petition yet.
  9. dravenfirer New Member

No( I mean I made a new persona but havent played) but when i first logged in it had me logged as a lvl 1 wiz when I play a 102 necro
  10. Iuwene Augur

There was a bug on Beta that erased all your money, when creating a persona. It had been fixed, but maybe it reappeared.
    dravenfirer likes this.
  11. Bernel Augur

Was this plat on your character, in the bank or shared bank? Wherever you lost the plat, did it go to zero or did it get reduced by 15M (e.g. go from 15M->0 or 45M->30M)?
  12. LawfulEvil New Member

I have a petition in for something similar. Logged in after first downtime and plat gone, was a level 1 persona. Didn't log out that way.
    dravenfirer likes this.
  13. Alyxi New Member

Got a response to my petition: Case is on hold while they investigate, no timeline for resolution.
    dravenfirer likes this.
  14. dravenfirer New Member

same
  15. LawfulEvil New Member

On hold for me also.
  16. Conq Augur

How do people keep track of how much plat they have? Were these cases of just waking up to zeros or was there simply a portion missing? Asking for a friend.
    Conq
  17. LawfulEvil New Member

For me, I keep all my plat on my main character I play, Only put a little in the shared back for alts when needed. I logged in after the downtime Tues. Was switched to a level 1 persona and plat was at zero. I really hope they resolve this today before the weekend. I have not played since Tues because I have no plat and I am not sure how it will get resolved, maybe roll my character back to pre downtime.
    dravenfirer likes this.
  18. dravenfirer New Member

for me kind of notice when 15 million plat is missing
  19. LawfulEvil New Member

Mine got resolved. I really hope it does not happen again. Keeping most my plat in shared bank from now on. Thank you GM Spoom.
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  20. dravenfirer New Member

Same