Missing plat

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TheShadowreaver, Aug 20, 2018.

1. TheShadowreaver New Member

On Xegony server. Ok so last weekend on Saturday I logged off my 86 enchanter with over 4k plat in my shared bank slot and when I logged on today I had no plat whatso ever so I thought it maybe I took it off him and put on another too on that server I checked all my characters on that server I lost all that plat anything I can do to help get it back or something it took my forever to get that back?? Really sad I lost it it took me over a year collecting diamonds in feerott anyway someone can maybe message and talk about it or what you guys can do
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Unfortunately this has been a long standing issue/bug with putting plat in the shared bank slot and I am not sure why no one bug reports this. Or maybe they do but its so random that there is no way to trace it. After the second time it happened to me I started using the parcel service to send my plat to my alts. Items don't disappear from shared bank slots, just the plat does.

You could try a petition. Sorry :oops:
  3. CaptainSkeet Augur

That sucks, but it really took you a year to farm 4K plat? You can farm that in a few hours killing level 35 hill giants. At 86 I’m sure there is even faster ways to make 4k.

Anyway good luck.
  4. Elskidor Augur

I have never had this issue before, but now that I know it's a thing I will never put plat in shared bank again. That's scary.
  5. TheShadowreaver New Member

It only took my a year cause my character was still in lowbie armor I didn't have the right spells and armor for him and I was working on going to finish my schooling so I could only pay on the weekends
  6. TheShadowreaver New Member

Since he was in lowbie I kept trying to get as much plat as I could to get my spells and some better armor and now I can't even get him the armor or spells he needs please help me find a way to fix this I wanna play more but I don't want to if I won't be able to to fix my enchanter
  7. CaptainSkeet Augur

It sounds like you have more issues with the character beyond losing 4K plat. Furthermore, I can’t think of any serious issues that 4K plat would solve.

If I’m wrong and somehow that 4K plat would magically turn things around, go to Rathe Mountains and kill hill giants. You could be naked and melee them to death at 86. That will net you 4K in a short amount of time, and has literally zero risk.

There are many more better ways to make 4K plat, which I’m not going to bother to research or post about, but really 4K is pocket change to anyone trying to get some plat. Even with just an hour or two to play per day you can get that easily.

That being said, check out Almars guides (https://almarsguides.com/eq/) to get some direction if you need help finding hunting spots or loot. Or find someone on your server and ask for some help or direction. There’s a lot of ways to progress your character.
  8. Elskidor Augur

Could hit up PoP zones for diamonds to sell or Crystal Caverns. It really shouldn't take long to get that. I remember coming back in 2012 and wanted to grind 200k for some pieces on baz and went that route in my 70's. It really didn't take long back then. 4k should be pretty simple, but shared plat bug needs to be addressed. Find a good spot and you could bring in 40k an hour at level 86 though.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am strongly against buying any armor in the bazaar until higher levels where it becomes easier to get there than to go kill the mob to get it. It drops like flys on honey in the game and its way overpriced at lower levels. If you only can play limited hours then try doing the Franklin Teek daily stuff. Get the one for your level and at least one below at the same time. You just go kill 5 mobs in hot zones. But the good thing is you get a piece of gear ( your choice of 3) and plat for each one completed. If you cant use the gear the you can sell it to npc for some plat. Each zone also has some nice augs. This is one way to gear up and earn easy plat. Get some bags and loot everything that drops then check /bar in game to see if any one wants to buy those things before you sell them to the npc's.