Missing Characters

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FaliniFyreheart, Mar 24, 2017.

1. FaliniFyreheart New Member

Hello. I'm coming back to the game from a hiatus, and find that my characters are gone. How can I get them recovered? Any assistance would be appreciated. I sent in a ticket and also stated what my main char's name, class, and level was, but all I got back was this:

"Greetings,

That character is on a different account. Please use the link below to find the account and log it in.

HOW DO I RECOVER MY ACCOUNT?
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217481518-How-do-I-recover-my-account- "
  2. Gialana Augur

From the response you posted, it sounds like the characters do not need to be recovered but they're on a different account than the one you used to petition or mentioned in your petition. If you can't remember the other account name, the link you posted has instructions for recovering it.

If your character(s) was transferred to another account without your knowledge, I'm not sure there's much you can do about it.
  3. FaliniFyreheart New Member

Thanks for your reply! I don't have any other accounts. After receiving that ticket reply, I put in all my email addresses to the recover page except for my main one just in case, but none of them have accounts.

It's like the characters don't exist anymore? I don't remember them ever deleting characters before. My husband's characters are like that too. I don't know how reliable this is, but see the blacked out names in this guild: https://eq.magelo.com/guild/266494

I was hoping to at least get Jhenai back as I purchased some things last time I played.
  4. FaliniFyreheart New Member

This can be closed/deleted.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

what was the resolution? for future reference
  6. Geroblue Augur

There have been two server mergers in the past. Any character below tenth level was deleted, but can be recovered by petition, as far as I know.