Missing characters

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pikollo, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Ragging New Member

seems they are doing NOTHING!

I am missing two characters on two accounts!
  2. Lani New Member

Thank you for posting this, step 2 resolved our issue on all 3 of our accounts who were missing every single character!!
    I'd kiss you but my husband is an ogre!!
    Corwyhn Lionheart and gotwar like this.
  3. Tallie Elder

I am assuming lack of response on the tickets is because it's a weekend, but at least I am not feeling like I am the only one now.
  4. Kobrah Augur

If zero characters appear.. wait a couple minutes.
  5. Marike Elder

To clarify - I'm not missing all of my characters - I'm just missing one. The other two on my server are still there, just the one I pushed enter on and randomly disappeared after getting an error.
  6. Ragging New Member

to clarify I am in same boat.. missing a few characters not all.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's lag... servers are lagging again tonight.
  8. maxwell Lorekeeper

cannot be lag I have been missing my level 105 toon since Sat after the servers came back up only 1 toon I can see the other toons which are level 2 and 1.
  9. Vrinda Augur

Thanks for the suggestions, Gotwar. Tried those and nothing helped. Still missing two toons (my other six are still there, all access) on Cazic-Thule. I put in a petition, so hopefully they'll get to work on fixing these Monday morning. I'd be slightly less unhappy if they hadn't deleted my max level, max AA raid geared toon as one of the two that went poof.
  10. kookoo Augur

I am missing all characters on 3 accounts , 4th one is ok,,,,,,,

that's about 22 toons missing...............
  11. Ragging New Member

They do not seem to give a crap... Not even a we are working on it response.
    Dragon Jockey and baddog like this.
  12. baddog Journeyman

I have 4 accounts , 1 account my main 1 is missing my main character (toon) that the other 3 accounts support . ive been waiting 15 hours no response . my original petition disappeared after 12 hours and I had to resubmit another one . I even tried twitter and Facebook still no reply from you guys .
    instead of a new expansion fix what's broken . I crash all the time gating or changing characters on the same account. I'm not very happy . your customer service really sucks
    Ketel likes this.
  13. Ketel Journeyman

waited 3 hours at char select
  14. KC13 Augur

All of my problems started after whatever they did during the individual server lengthy downtime. Wish they would reverse whatever maintenance was done. It is NOT helping whatsoever.....
  15. Ketel Journeyman

still no word from DAYBREAK
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  16. rorriana Elder

More like 'We're taking a break' amirite?
  17. Brudal Augur

My experience:

I logged in both of my accounts, both showed no characters. I logged out completely, navigated to the accounts respective game folders, deleted eqgame.exe and reran the launchers. Launchers replaced the deleted file and when i logged in, all characters were visible. Your mileage may vary.
  18. Ketel Journeyman

Yeap, Did all that no luck.. even logged on from a different computer.
  19. Tallie Elder

The "delete the file" solution appears to correct the "all characters missing" problem. It does nothing for the "one or two characters missing" problem.
  20. Grebyr Lorekeeper

I have had the same results as Tallie. No responses to petitions on my accounts either