Missing Characters after patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ziuanna, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Trox2010 Augur

Most companies that have devs/CR that actually care about their customers would be willing to poke their CS department and inform them that tickets about missing charaters are much more important than tickets crying about missing idols.
  2. Fepyy Lorekeeper

LOL you people think daybreak cares about you. HAHAHA. This is too good.

All this company does it collect money, make terrible updates to the game, constantly mess things up in an attempt to make more money (lol)

The fact that you havent quit coirnav makes it that much funnier
  3. Critt Augur

The fact that you continue to post on a game forum that you *clearly despise is the lol .....
  4. Kutsuu Augur

And you didn't consider for a moment that these issues might be handled by different people? Character restoration is not likely something every random CS person has the tools to handle. Whoever it's escalated to is probably doing tickets in order. Maybe billing related ticket went to someone else with a smaller backlog.

Nah, let's just call them liars. Now where'd I put my pitchfork...
  5. mesocornaiv Lorekeeper

To be fair, almost every single company out there separates billing and technical issues. Billing people cannot handle tech issues, and techs cannot handle billing issues. Unless Daybreak differs, billing tickets probably go to a separate inbox and are handled by a totally different set of people.Tickets probably get handled much more rapidly by billing support because of the fact that they just have to handle transaction reversals and such, whereas tech support people have to research the problem, look through logs in multiple places, and do a lot of other stuff before they can pull the trigger.

Yea, Daybreak crapped the bed with this patch issue last week, but calling someone a liar is not going to get anything done faster. Actually, it will just lead to malicious compliance 90% of the time. "Oh, you want me to only follow the order they are received? Ok then. No exceptions for you!"

I know we all complain heavily about Daybreak and their policies, but to be fair, the red-named user that is posting to these forums is a human being, and probably has no ability to do anything other than forward issues to people within Daybreak. Honestly, it would help if you posted this and said. "Hello there, I have posted this issue with ticket# XXX, but my character is missing, could you please escalate this issue so that I can be online ASAP? Thanks!"

Source: Worked tier 1 tech support for 2 years.