Missing Characters after patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ziuanna, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Ziuanna New Member

My Main character on Coirnav went MIA from character select after the patch yesterday. My husbands main went MIA too. I've petitioned, but then servers went down again. I would really appreciate some help. I don't think I could bear to re level my main over again :(
  2. Lhelith Journeyman

Anyone missing characters on coirnav?
  3. Lhelith Journeyman

guess its just us.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

I've seen a couple of reports of this, but nothing overwhelming - feel free to submit a ticket to CS, as they should be able to help you recover your characters no problem!
  5. Cravex New Member

I am missing a character as well. Ticket submitted.
  6. Ziuanna New Member

Tickets have been submitted for 24 hours now, there has been no response, and they are our only characters. We would really like to play again.
  7. Karhar Dream Crusher

Sometimes just a simple camp out and back in works. But as of a major patch on multiple versions of the game, i'm sure CS is quite busy with the amount of tickets, i know its annoying but patience is key here.
  8. Roxxlyy Augur

I know it's not the most comforting thought, but CS always answers tickets in the order that they're received - after yesterday, I imagine there's a small pile for them to get through. Sorry about the wait, I know it's frustrating.
  9. Fepyy Lorekeeper

LOL. XP on coirnav is so slow the character disappeared. Champ didn't want to exist anymore.
    Spring Rain likes this.
  10. Fepyy Lorekeeper

Nice work as usual daybreak!

-terrible xp rate server released check
    -idols and potions removed check
    -150k plat given to randoms ruining the economy check
    -spellbooks missing on race change check
    -characters missing after patch check

good work boys lets do some more patches
    Hateseeker likes this.
  11. Enchanting_Chanter Journeyman

/signature
    Hateseeker likes this.
  12. Spring Rain New Member

You are lieing. I can post screenshots of CS getting back to me within 50 minutes, on a payment issue, an hour after Ziu put in her ticket.

I as well have put in a ticket about a missing character from Coirnav. Yet magically my ticket about a payment issue was handled with so much promptness you would think Verant still ran EQ.

1725cst ticket submitted on payment issue
    1815cst CS responded and made the appropriate moves to fix the issue.

Ziu made her ticket at 1611cst and still has not received a response.
    Ziuanna likes this.
  13. Ziuanna New Member

See, this is what makes me fed up. Knowing that despite the fact I pay for multiple accounts, and only came back for this several, and the fact that I'm gone for good if my main and my husband's mains are not returned in a TIMELY MANNER, not this 2 or more days BS, they don't care enough to even reply back. If they are not back by tomorrow afternoon I'm done. Gone.
  14. Ziuanna New Member

My ticket was put in at 2:11pm pst yesterday, and literally not a single response but that the characters disappearing isn't even an issue? This is the second set of characters we have lost, the first set were level 3,and we just made new ones, and came back without a petition a week and a half later. Characters disappearing is obviously an issue.
  15. Machentoo Augur

Maybe you all should consider changing policies. Someone having their character deleted by the patch surely should trump just about anything else that might come in.
    Bolten_DA and Spring Rain like this.
  16. Spring Rain New Member

That isn't their policy. The person who said that is lieing. The timeline of Ziu's ticket and lack of response and my ticket about a payment to DBG issue, that was made an hour after hers, proves the response is a lie. There may be different CS sections that handle a different category of CS issues and each ticket is routed to the CS section that handles the category of that ticket. We don't know for sure. What we do know is that CS does not handle each ticket in the order that it is received, as the dev stated, unless those tickets are handled by different CS departments who all handled separate issues. Either way a missing character is an exclamation point red flag ticket. Regardless to play on the TLP you have to be an AAP subscriber and since we are paying to play this game we should have highest priority on everything.
  17. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

18. myrv New Member

Maybe they aren't telling a lie. Maybe they are stating what the policy is and can't help if someone didn't follow the policy.
  19. Ziuanna New Member

This makes me very sad to see. Wish it was true.
  20. discordkitty Augur

ITT: People who don't know how to spell lying and how support ticket categories work.